Friday, January 23, 2009

Soul Armour

This is from my "Caspiana Soul Journal".

As my Fellowina's will know, this page starts with some writing prompts which then get covered over. Thank goodness for that! And the blue colour is absolutely appropriate for some of the content I was in the mood for!!!!!!

I have three suits of armour here. I couldn't decide which I preferred, and I think we all have differents sides at various times, so three is ok for now!

The one at the top represents the sex goddess in me (???) and she looks a tad dumb don't you think? Although, sexuality can serve a purpose if used gracefully and with wisdom, I think. 

That one with the silly bunches? Oh yes, she's every guys dream.. But hang on a minute, she's not even a real blonde (apologies to those who are, of course I do not hold with stereotypes!). One word out of line mister and you are in deep doo doos, for I am stronger than you think. Dare you find out? There is much worth finding if you are up for the challenge. And much to share if you are a worthy Prince.

And she on the right, standing alone, for that is always what I think I am on some level, is looking outwards; searching, seeking, hoping and...............................

I don't know if you can read the words on the armour, but I was obviously in a pretty feisty mood that day! 

7 comments:

teri said...

Adrienne I love your Soul Armor women. Kind of a morph of anime and Lara Croft...and you!

Adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne said...

Yes! Thank you!

Jules said...

Love your armor "team"!
It turned out really great!

Trudy said...

So glad you got your book. You'll have no problem catching up.

Trudy Callan
Coordinator for The Artistic Mother Art Group
www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

Trudy said...

In the midst of the craziness of life, remember to carve out some "you time," a little "mother culture," and make something lovely each day to nurture your own soul, and then you will have more to offer to others and prevent burn out as well. And don't forget that The Artistic Mother's Art Group can help with that. I find that the group is helping me to balance life, motherhood and being artistic.

I'm so glad you are a part of our group, and I look forward to seeing your versions of the projects we are all doing together in The Artistic Mother by Shona Cole. Please let me know if there is ever anything that I can do for you or if you ever have any questions.

May God bless your day.

Trudy
Host for The Artistic Mother's Art Group
www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

Trudy said...

I want to make sure that as much as possible that everyone else in the group is aware of when you post something for our group, The Artistic Mother's Art Group, so that you will receive visits. We now have 99 participants. That is so great! Because we are so large, it is not possible to visit each and every post that every member puts up; so when you post something related to The Artistic Mother's Art group, I would suggest that you start your title off with "Artistic Mother" to maximize your chances of others from the group paying you a visit. I look at the blog roll for our group every day; and when I see those words, I automatically know that this is a post that I don't want to miss. Please continue to check the blog roll on my blog for Artistic Mother Group related posts on a regular basis so that we can continue to encourage one another in our efforts to do a little something creative each day. Only five show at a time. Just click "Show All" to see all of the blogs. Also, keep in mind that if you are leaving encouraging comments, that will ensure that you will receive some back yourself.

Another thing you can do to help you remember to check my blog often to see if I have posted or check the blog roll to see if others have posted is you can put my blog on your blog roll and/or in your reader so you'll easily see when I've posted and you don't have to try to remember on your own.

Trudy
Host of The Artistic Mother's Art Group
www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com